AUTOMOBILE PRODUCTION Specialists in automobile industry deal with designing and manufacturing cars, so they should know that the production of the automobile comprises the following phases: 1) Designing
2) Working out the technology of manufacturing processes
3) Laboratory tests
4) Road tests
5) Mass production (manufacturing).
2. Why is it necessary to know all these facts?
It is important to know them as before the automobile (car or truck) is put into mass production, it should be properly designed and the automobile must meet upto-date requirements.
3.What are these requirements?
The automobile must have high efficiency, long service life, driving safety, ease of maintenance and pleasant appearance.
Сұрақтар 1. What phases does the production of the automobile comprise?
2. What requirements must the automobile meet?
3. Why are cars subjected to road tests?
4. What qualities are required of the automobile?
5. Why is it important for the specialists in automobile industry to know computing methods?
Жауаптары a. It must have high efficiency, long service life, driving safety, ease of maintenance and pleasant appearance.
b. They should be able to develop up-to-date methods of designing cars and shorten the time between designing and manufacturing.
с Because they must meet up-to-date requirements.
d. Designing, working out technological processes, laboratory and road tests, mass production.
e. It must be rapid in acceleration, must have smooth acting clutch, silent gearbox, dependable brakes and steering system.
Present Simple дегеніміз не?